Monday 7 March 2011

Still me, I'm afraid

Unfortunately, Mum is still unwell, so I'm afraid you are stuck with me again. My apologies...

It was a pretty hectic day, as you can imagine. I'm spending most of my time trying to convince Mum not to exert herself on the theory that she will make herself worse - as you will imagine, this is an uphill task!

Dinner was Avie-manufactured Leek and Potato soup, warmed through by yours truly - setting the table, heating soup so as not to have it split, slicing bread, and mixing Sasparella was a rather fractious experience! I had to put in an emergency order to get in some stuff I can actually cook, given my rather...er...limited experience with the culinary arts.

Anyway, I'd better stop waffling. With a bit of luck the writer you are here to see will be back shortly!

Son Of Avie

No comments:

Post a Comment