Saturday 3 November 2012

IT'S NOT ME,IT'S THEM OTHERS......AGAIN!!!!!




Apologies for last night,I had a hell of a day and by evening I was so exhausted that my son insisted

that I should rest,I tend not to argue with him.

Dealing with idiots is as many of you will already be aware is a tiring and tiresome business and yesterday the village idiots from three parishes chose to regale me with their ill considered opinions about the conservation of a local park in which I am heavily involved. I shall not bore you with the details but they are the sort of people who employ experts to advise them and then ignore their advice because it does not coincide with their own ill considered ideas.

At any event my blood pressure soared and I was obliged to calm down and rest...no sleep of course but that is no new thing. Today I relieved my irritation by replying to the ridiculous nonsense spouted by these morons with a stinging illustration of just how pathetic they are,I then sent it out to the entire society for their delectation and delight.

I will be damned if I allow two or three childish do do-gooding twerps to ruin the work of many months with their unreasonable behaviour,honestly their ignorance is staggering and if I was half so stupid I certainly would not advertise the fact.

Unable to do very much I set about wrapping Christmas presents to be sent of relatives a task which by this time of year I have usually finished,I really am very far behind.

Tonight is a big night for my son,life changing even,my thoughts and my heart are with him.

I hope to be back to normal and back in the kitchen tomorrow so I had better behave tonight I supposed. Night night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment