Monday 5 November 2012

MAGIC MONDAY





In spite of the fact that I have spent most of the day getting the house ready for tomorrows meeting I feel marvellous. My son is a free man again,at least he will be in February when he has served his notice,and I finally managed to silence the bleating bunny huggers with a blistering attack on their selfish ignorance. It felt like swatting flies,before they land in your beer!


I hope that all goes well and that my house will not be pelted with eggs again,we shall see.

We celebrated this morning with hot bacon rolls for breakfast,and a merry meal it was. We were full of plans for the future and seeing my deaf son so happy again was wonderful. He used to love his job and I have been sad to see him slowly begin to hate it, he, like his mother does not suffer fools gladly and of late he has been doing little else at work.

He will miss him friends, of that I am certain for even in the bad times(and of late there have been many) the camaraderie and the loyalty of his team have helped him through so much. I have never met these lovely people yet \I feel I know them well,foe the kindness and loyalty they have show to my son I shall never be able to repay them. I shall miss them too.

Our two cats are settling down a little,they are at the stage of ignoring each other which is a distinct improvement on all the posturing and the hisssy fits of last week. Moth is still sleeping out side by her own choice but she comes in to the house for regular meals and is beginning to feel secure which is lovely to see. She has explored the orchard and climbed all the trees, she also chases away the army of
Tomcats who prowl about,the old music hall song”Meeeeow,here we are again jolly jolly cats are we.”

Tomorrow the repair man is coming to mend yet another puncture in my scooters tyre, the groceries are to be delivered and then of course there is the meeting in the evening, there is nothing like getting all the hassle out of the way at once. After that we shall order a pizza and laze about watching the Presidential Election results...that should be fun, and will help us to unwind.

I do hope that the rest of the week will be peaceful.....What s that you said it sounded like a snowballs chance in hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment