Sunday 4 November 2012

ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET.






Since it is the season for lighting fireworks and precipitating explosions I would like to make a small contribution to the general cacophony. I shall begin by firing off an enormous multicoloured giant rocket in celebration of my son having at last handed in his notice. My views on the shysters he works for are well known,the only good thing I can find to say about them is that by some miracle they have a staff who are loyal to the point of self destruction...I kid you not!


The people who do the actual work .the work which makes the company so much money (they know who they are) are the hardest working and most diligent group of professionals I have encountered for a long time.
The rest of the outfit,let us call them the Drones(they know who they are) spend their time playing on line poker...amongst other executive activities. I shall stop here before I become too vitriolic...but...I have by no means done and \I promise plenty of exhumations at a future date!

Next I shall fire a large rocket directly at all well meaning do- gooders,the fluffy bunny brigade. These ignorant,bigoted,hanky wringing idiots are the bane of any serious attempt to protect the environment,here or any where in the world. Go any where and you will find a little coterie of these leaky eyed souls insisting that we save....it does not matter what as long as it's fluffy. I have learned from many years experience that the only way to fight for green issues is with cold hard facts,not emotion.

The moment you become emotional you have lost...facts,solid evidence,reasoned argument is all that counts,save your tears for when you are alone.

How about a nice noisy raspberry blowing rocket for our illustrious Government who argue over what constitutes a living wage for the undeserving poor while having lunch at the Carlton Club or a subsidised booze up at The House of Commons Bar! These parasitic hooray Henry's have not the slightest notion of what it is like to live on a tiny income. Today I heard IDS holding forth about the lower orders having large families while on benefits and the poor hard working Middle classes who only have one or two little Marcus's or Ffiona's. Is he suggesting that the undeserving poor be castrated,sterilised at birth or just starved to death.

I agree that too many children are being born into an overcrowded world but I am convinced that the Wayne’s and the Tracy's have as much right to a decent life as the Tarquins and the Phillipa's.

After all Wayne may get plastered on cider and smash up the bus stop, equally Tarquin may become intoxicated on champagne and smash up his local hostelry honestly now ,what is the difference?Well of course the difference is that Wayne ends up with a criminal record and Tarquin ends up as Prime Minister!

One last rocket for who ever told the star of Lemon La Vida Locca that he is funny. Nauseating,cringe worthy, flesh crawling, slimy, oh yes, but funny, I would rather go through a tax audit than watch him for two minutes and those endless trailers for his crackpot show go on and on and on and on............hissssssssssssssssssssssssss.......FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,BANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment