Saturday 9 November 2013

THE FIRST OF THE FLU



Just a couple of days after having my flu vaccination I seem to have contracted some form of the dreaded virus. Symptoms include a blazing sore throat and a feeling of being intensely cold. I have spent the day feeling thoroughly miserable and disinclined for any kind of labour,writing is now virtually impossible as I keep falling asleep at the keyboard!

I can only hope that Pa, who had his flu jab a couple of weeks before I had mine avoids this nasty affliction,he could be called to hospital at any time, they have said that if there is a cancellation the place will be his; we must keep him fit at all hazard.

The boys are washing up for me and I have been told to take a shower, they are such good boys.

It may be a few days before I write again,so that will be a nice rest for you poor sufferers of my constant waffling. I wish you a happy healthy week end, but should you too be afflicted with ill health I wish you a warm bed and a kind nurse. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment