Saturday 15 December 2012

A VERY BIG THANK YOU





Hi Gang.


A huge and very grateful thank you for the marvellous collection of gifts,your are all very naughty,but I really do appreciate your kindness to me.

The hot water bottle is so glamorous almost feel I could wear it,I have been keeping company with my ancient hottie quite a lot in recent weeks ,I shall feel like a Queen snuggled up with my lovely new one.

The room spray smells wonderful, and it certainly does what it says on the box,I sprayed a little around my room this morning while Richard and I were having coffee at eight thirty,the next thing I knew it was ten fifteen. I was late downstairs and Pa was very smug because had told him last night that we both needed to be up early today, even the cat was spark out and did not stir for hours.

I have a weakness for Florentine s, and it's ages since I had any so you scored yet another bullseye with those.

I hope with all my heart that tomorrows little party will give you some idea of how thankful I am that my son has such wonderful friends and colleagues,next year is going to seem very odd,I shall have no excuse to bake loads of cakes and cookies without you Guys.

I hope that if ever any of you are in our neck of the woods that you will pop in for a cuppa and if I can ever be of help to any one please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Now all that remains is for me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever.

Love and a big hug for each of you from

Avie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment