Wednesday 15 January 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF NEWS






Actually for me it is quite an important piece of news, my G.P has referred me to the same Consultant who operated on Pa to see if he can help me with my joint problems.

Now that Pa can stand without falling over and while my son is still living at home it seems like my best chance of getting the job done. These days the intensity and persistence of the pain give me little respite and the drugs needed to control the pain are so strong that they put me to sleep,some even give me hallucinations.

Of course it is by no means certain that Pa's consultant will take my case but I shall hope for good news.

I managed to do a little cleaning today and make a strawberry jam Swiss roll so O can go to bed feeling that I have achieved something. All too often these days the pain takes control of my day and I can do next to nothing.


With luck that will soon be a thing of the past, wish me luck.........keep on wishing me luck......please.

No comments:

Post a Comment