Saturday 11 January 2014

A SENIOR MOMENT





I have no idea what happened yesterday,I thought I had written my blog as usual but it seems that I was mistaken.,now I know what the expression “having a senior moment” means, and I only hope they do not happen often.

I rather hope that this lapse,was due to my medication,the alternative is too awful to contemplate......oh well no use meeting trouble half way.

Yesterday was very odd in many respects as out of the b;ue I suddenly decided to empty all my bedroom drawers and with a good half of what I found in the recycle bag I found that at last I could get the damned DV D, off display and into a couple of large drawers.
This means that I no longer have a tall bookcase at the side of my bed,which I hated,in its place a nice little chest of drawers .

I have been meaning to do this for months so why suddenly yesterday I cannot tell, the spirit was upon my I suppose and the result has been well worth the upset.

My son is bashing away at his keyboard working on his latest opus,this time in a totally different genre.  With his previous works still selling very well he feels that it is time to make a change before he gets stuck in a rut. Of course there will be more  in the “Battle Cruiser Alamo”series,at least four each year, but he has many other fish to fry, and good luck to him.

Pa smiles so much more these days and the difference that this small fact makes to us all in huge,and tonight he offered to wash up for me as I was feeling a bit wobbly, kind soul that he is.

And now for my next trick I intend to vanish under the bed clothes and not come out again until morning............It would need a magic spell to keep me in bed and asleep for more than an hour.
Still nothing ventured and all that....here we go.




No comments:

Post a Comment