Wednesday 18 April 2012

BLOGGER INDEX ARE A LOAD OF WANKERS! PARDON MY FRENCH!

OVER THE HILL, A WHIMSY

When I was young, a far off dim and distant time which few remember over the hill was a challenge, a climb and a question, what was on the other side. Well the answer is of course that rather like the bear who went over the mountain what was on the other side was usually another hill, another challenge. Time makes the hills seem steeper but some how the view is almost always the same, something one does not learn until it is too late for anything except regret ,when quite suddenly it seems “Over the hill “ means something else entirely. To be over the hill is to be on the other side of nothing and the many hills turned out to be one long hill after all. I have not quite reached the top so I cannot say what is over the last rise,perhaps there is nothing at all. Perhaps on the other side is everything one has striven for on the long climb. Perhaps after all it is reaching the top which is important and not what we find there. We all climb,all our lives which fact makes me wonder it we are not so much over the hill as round the bend!

 N.B. If you are reading this blog on BLOGGER INDEX I wish to make it know that I have not given permission for it to be used by BLOGGER INDEX and I disassociate myself entirely from the commercial content added by this bunch of unprincipled pirates. I have asked them to remove my blog from their poxy site which they have so far failed to do. Until such time as they desist from infecting my blog with their infernal advertisments I shall take each blog as an oportuntity to air my views concerning their parasitic activities. I ask you, what kind of wanker would steal and old ladies blog to advertise underwear and dating agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment