Wednesday 7 August 2013

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST





In recent weeks I have mentioned my ongoing problems with the Estate manger and his henchman the Facilities manager. Today I am happy to report that once again this pair of bullying inept bunglers have been put very firmly in their place.

By the time the facilities manager returns from another of his holidays the work will be done.
The Estate manager,who returns to work on Monday will find himself powerless to undo what has been decided and in the middle of a s..t storm about his behaviour towards us.

If all goes well the main body of the work will be finished in one day,next Thursday,the tiling to be completed the following week.

I very much helped by an honest member of staff who ,when asked gave chapter and verse as to the way we had been treated,it would seem that I am not alone in wishing the two managers in question could be persuaded to behave in a professional manner.

While I am ,of course delighted with this turn of events I have to say that I could have done without yet another bout of conflict with two of the biggest a.......s ever to bedevil a peace loving tenant .

As luck would have it the a........ in question are in trouble from another source. A
highly valued and well respected member of the staff has handed in his notice due entirely to the victimisation he has suffered at their hands. Everyone is up in arms about this and on their return they will be facing a barrage of questions and recriminations...ho hum!

Moth had her stitches removed today and this was accomplished without the removal of chunks of flesh from yours truly! She is now enthroned in my sons room on my sons chair graciously accepting tasty little treats and condescending to allow herself to be stroked for hours on end.

Remembering what a poor thin frightened little creature she was a few short months ago it is wonderful to see her now, full of confidence and behaving like the little princess she is.

I must say that I have been surprised that the estate manager decided to lock horns with me again, so far I have bested him in every conflict with no trouble at all. I conclude that he mush enjoy pain.

Perhaps I should invest in some thigh high black boots and purchase a whip, I think shall sleep on that one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment