Saturday 31 August 2013

BOYZ,BOYZ,BOYZ?




Call me an old fashioned girl if you like but for me a man with no body hair seems just a little effete' Of course you can have too much of a good thing, one of the male lecturer’s at Art School had so much body hair that when he took a bath the hair on his back parted, the sort of parting you usually find on the head. This guy was scary, when he climbed out of a swimming pool he looked like a wet Black Labrador dog!

Enough of this frippery, it is the hairless males who really draw my ire. Earlier this week while leaving the supermarket two young men were walking ahead of me, they were wearing shorts and |I noticed that their legs were as fake tanned and hairless as a girlie model's.....yuk! Not only that,there arms too were hairless.....double yuk!!

Today while waiting in a queue I was obliged to listen to a conversation between three young chaps who were discussing the various methods of hair removal they had tried. One was in favour of waxing,another preferred creams and the third shaved daily. The waxer remarked that the only problem he had was the fact that between waxings he had to let his hair grow and said he was thinking about buying an epilator.

They then engaged in a spirited discussion of the waxing of other parts of their male anatomy,back,sack and crack? Even as a female the idea of someone having wax strips ripped from their testicles makes my blood run cold,and here is the question,why the hell do they do it?
Do they suppose it makes them more attractive to women?

It is my belief that it is the advent of the Boy Band which is responsible for the phenomenon, after all young teenage boys have very little hair anywhere!

Back to the queue. The three hairless males decided to by an epilator between them as they are, apparently rather expensive. One said he had seen an example of the device advertised on television. They paid for their purchases and left the shop now discussing a forthcoming holiday for which they meat to have the full treatment.

We live in a mad ,mad world. Women risk dreadful side effect having boob jobs ,face lifts and, for Gods sake Vaginaplasty! I have even heard of women having their virginity recreated by surgery. All of this is bad enough but now men are becoming as vain as peacocks and I find it faintly ridiculous.

Of course a man should take care of himself,I am not of the school of women who like their men folk to smell as it the have just finished a ten week cattle drive ,but, I draw the line at leg shaving,I really do!

There is nothing wrong with body hair on a man, it is natural and ,I think rather sexy,a man with no body hair looks as revolting as one of those hairless moles. Yuk, yuk,yuk!

Once ,while staying in theatrical digs owned by a gay couple I became great friends with one of the guys. I had just purchased a new and very slinky dress and when he saw it he was in raptures and asked to borrow it in exchange for, “A lend of me Carmen rollers.” It was an offer I could n't refuse and so he pounced happily on the frock and left to get ready for a party.

Later I watched him come down the stairs like a Ziegfeld Girl and one thing was certain,he looked better in the dress than I did!

Damn a man who shaves his legs, and damn a man who looks better in my clothes than I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment