Wednesday 21 August 2013

AVIE KICKS ASS!




Finally the corporation of numpties who run the estate upon which I,for my sins reside have decided that their asses are bruised enough and have agreed to finish the work on our kitchen to a proper standard.
Ever since the work was “finished “ on Friday there have been problems and today the Estate Manager called and did his level best to blame us for the problems ,here is a small example.
We have for a number of years been obliged to use an ancient gas hob,made up of bits and pieces,by the Estate, I hasten to add and not ourselves.
On the old hob the electric sparker to light the gas malfunctioned and was disconnected many years ago and instead of effecting a proper repair we were told to light it with matches!

The new hob has an electric sparker which was not connected up when the hob was installed last week. Today I am told by the Arch Numpty, that after all the years of not having a working sparker I should be used to using matches ,and what was I complaining about?

I shall not bore you with all the details ,suffice it to say that I held forth for some time about the shortcomings of the estate staff in general and the ARCH numpty in particular. My son,who is rather scary when angry,and even Pa also jumped upon the little worm and between us we scotched his little game!

The events of the past week have exhausted me,it seems that I am not the woman I was,but this I will say,I have never begun a fight with these silly so and so's but I promise I have,and always shall finish it.


And now,I hope that I can have what I crave e most,a little peace and quiet,to enjoy what is left of the summer , relax and take care of my boys,Please.

1 comment: