Thursday 29 August 2013

CALLING TIME




Well folks,I actually managed to get some sleep last night, I lay on my bed,I slept like a log and awoke to a catastrophe, My sons little cat Moth,who has been like a lost soul since he left for his holiday, decided to attract my attention by emptying the contents of her cat litter tray all over the bathroom floor ;and then taking a pea next to a wicker laundry basket with devastating consequences!

At three in the morning I did the best I could to clear up the mess and returned exhausted to my neglected bed,a couple of hours later the shortcomings of my bleary eyed efforts was more than noticeable,not so mush a hum as a raucous chorus! Groaning heavily I went in search of mop and bucket,the day had begun.

Several hours later and the bathroom no longer smelled like a cat shelter,I decided to scrub out the whole place while I was about it and by the time I had finished it looked immaculate,I looked dishevelled and Pa assured me that he was starving. I cleaned myself up and cooked the poor old soul a cheese and tomato omelette then hared off to the supermarket for the fish I needed for dinner.

I had intended on my return to strim the orchard, this was not to be. Pa had spent the morning chasing the appointments department at Kingston Hospital who have now managed to mess up his appointment a total of three times. They trumpet their eighteen week window between the first consultation to the operation,we are now ten weeks in and so far Pa has not been near the place!

This next bit makes me angry,they actually suggested that they should get Pa to visit his GP again and start the referral from scratch,thus giving the hospital a further eighteen weeks,it's scandalous.

They had promised to call him back and he had given them two numbers, the land line and one of his two mobile phones, the one with a flat battery to be precise. He had to go out,so I was obliged to remain indoors.........I was not amused!

Needless to say the perishers did not call while he was out,in fact they did not call,full stop!
It's quite bad enough that these twerps have been messing pa about, messing with me I shall not countenance. Pa,bless him is a push over for unscrupulous types like these and they take advantage of his good nature.


I am not! I shall be dealing with the appointments moron hence forth,enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment