Sunday 29 September 2013

ROLL ON MONDAY




Last night I was in so mush pain that I wimped out and took maximum doses of the new tablets and as a direct result today I experienced a total wipe out in the afternoon. I attempted to write some letters and kept falling asleep ,I felt as if my veins were filled with treacle.

Unable to keep going any longer gave up the fight and spent the afternoon in bed, mostly asleep ,but occasionally waking to wonder how I was going to find the strength to cook dinner, most important as we had a guest.

Fortunately I had made sure that the meal,though not the most elegant dining experience was at least simple to prepare, and with the help of my son we managed to produce a fairly creditable dinner. For the first time in years the cake on the table was a bought one and definitely not up to scratch,still it was better than nothing.....just

Just now the effects of tablets taken earlier are wearing off,however I am now due to take more so I may not e lucid for much longer. I am more thankful than I can say that I see my doctor early tomorrow morning. Quite how I shall get there remains to be seen,a taxi would be best I think,the idea of driving in this condition does not bear contemplation.


Good night everyone..wish me luck.

2 comments: