Tuesday 24 September 2013

SIDE EFFECTS STILL A PROBLEM




I have never been the sort to complain about having a hangover,just so long as I have earned it!
For the past few days I have been suffering from a chemical hangover the like of which I have never experienced before. The cause is a cocktail of medications designed to help me to cope with pain,well folks I have to report that the pain has gone..whooooopi! The problem is that as well as numbing the pain the damned pills have numbed my brain.

I fall asleep the moment I sit down,which fact is making it rather difficult to eat or type. I Attempted to type out a shopping list for my son yesterday it was totally illegible
I spent much of yesterday drifting in and out of consciousness and even when awake I was,I am told incoherent. The boys had to shift for themselves and \I must say that my son did a great job,providing cups of coffee and producing a very good dinner of which unfortunatly \I was able to eat very little.

At the moment I am between doses and at these times I can be quite lucid,it does not last so I am making the most of the lull to write my blog even though \I still have a fog ion my brain.
Already I can feel the deadness slowly creeping through my veins and it feels as if I could sleep for a hundred years.


As I am writing the spelling is becoming worse by the minute,thank the Gods for spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment