Wednesday 2 October 2013

RAGGED,TAGGED,BAGGED AND TIRED TO DEATH!




I do not seem to be making much headway in the battle of the pills and since I must continue to take them I must grit my teethe and hope for the best.

I must say ,at this point that I might be less sleepy if I had,for the past couple of nights been allowed to stay asleep. Every time I fall blissfully into the arms of Orpheus my sons little cat leaps onto the bed and meows loudly directly in to my ear,which of course has the effect of waking me at once.

I can find no reason for her doing this,she has food,water,a cat litter tray and more toys to play with than any cat I ever owned,I suspect she wants company.....but why me......why me?

Today I struggled through in a haze of drowsiness and managed to dish up a simple lasagne with garlic bread for dinner, I did none of the jobs I had planned for the day.


I left the boys doing the dishes,took a shower and am now about to climb in to my bed in the hope of getting a little sleep before the cat begins her nightly peregrinations. One can but hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment