Saturday 12 October 2013

SAY GOODBYE TO FREE SPEECH

At this moment decisions are being taken in Parliament and laws are being made that will certainly change this country for ever,and not for the better.

I have heard all the arguments in favour of muzzling the press as have you and while I wish there to be no doubt of my heartfelt sadness for the Dowler families loss,I still say the it is better that such things happen a thousand times that to lose our right to read what we want to read and say what we want to say.At the moment we still have a right to be told the truth by the media....but for how long?

Other “celebrities” involved in this despicable piece of legislation I have no sympathy for what ever. When you are in the public eye you become the public’s property, these people like their fame ,its the infamy that worries them. To these bleating celebs I say ,Do you think it fair that we should all lose the freedom for which two World Wars were fought just because you cannot keep your willies in your pants? Prescott,Marr, and the chap who got a blow job in the States,I forget his name,all bitching and whinging because they were found out and the papers wrote about it.

It's pathetic! Government is stirring up peoples emptions about the Milly Dowler case,and the Soham murders both dreadful cases but remember folks that the information was given to the press by corrupt police officers,why are we not hounding them in tot the ground.

We know or we ought to, from past experience that this new law will be abused by Government and by those very Police Officers who have in the past accepted hand outs from the press for information.

Remember the anti terrorism laws brought in under that bible bashing paranoid war criminal Tony Blair. Remember how this law has been abuse over the years. Remember at a Labour party Conference shortly after the law was passed,an eighty four year old Holocaust survivor was grabbed by several loutish bouncers,evicted from the conference hall and arrested by the police....for shouting “Rubbish,rubbish.” at one of the speakers. Since when did heckling a speaker at conference ,or anywhere else become an act of terrorism? Clearly since the introduction of Blair's disgraceful act.

Young people are being pulled off the streets every day for no good reason thanks to this pernicious law,and make no mistake my friends,no one is safe,no one.

I have fought tooth and claw for free speech all my life and I have no intention of stopping now.
I f this new law comes in to being an article such as this could be enough to get me arrested and quite possible jailed. I’m quite serious, it could well happen,if not to me to others who happen to disagree with those in power.

Gag the press, gag the B.B.C. And what do you have....you have newspapers like Pravda, you have television as it is broadcast in North Korea! This legislation is not only telling newspapers what they can write,it is telling you and I what we can read,how soon before they begin to tell us what we can believe?

For Gods sake ,anyone out there reading this think long and hard about exactly what is happening here,think what we all stand to lose. Do not allow a few harrowing cases,no matter how dreadful to side track society into believing that the media must be gagged. No, no way and never.Write to your M.P. write to your newspaper, to any T.V show discussing this issue.

Above all make a noise,make a lot of noise,while you still can!


1 comment:

  1. I would If my mp was not an utter waste of space In my humble view

    ReplyDelete