Tuesday 27 September 2011

BESIEGED


Once more we are under attack from our landlord, this time they want to cut down a lovely shrubbery at the side of the house, this they say is necessary to allow the decorators to paint the eaves. Actually the decorator do not need the shrubbery cut down, they told me so this morning , it has more to do with the proposed building of the two houses on our vegetable garden.
I refused to give permission for the estate gardeners to cut down the shrubs and a damson tree the last time I gave them permission to give our vine a light trim the ripped out the whole thing They bare set now to force us out of our home it seems and the stress is killing me. We are now unable to leave the house empty in case they do any more damage. You see in order to get permission to build these houses they told the planning authorities that there was nothing but wasteland at the side of our house,now they have to prove it hence the events of the past couple of weeks.

Today almost the whole of my time has been taken up with attempting to sort this out, it is a nightmare I can tell you. Poor old Pa is so upset and this makes his illness worse which I find very hard to bear. I think that It is time to seek legal advice before something worse occurs.
I feel so ill today and having to cope with this on top of everything else has taken its toll.
Sorry about the moan but as the blog is about my daily life this is unfortunately my life at the moment.

One thing I am sure of and it is this. I will fight these people every inch of the way and do whatever it takes to regain some peace for my family, my G.P has warned me to stay calm but in the face of all this that is not possible. I know the risk I am running but I must fight on.
In the mean time I intend to cook a lovely meal for the men folk and try to take Pa's mind off what is happening. That is all for today, keep your fingers crossed for me, I need all the luck I can get. X

P.S Ihave poted another picture of our lovely fox to make up for all the moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment