Tuesday 10 December 2013

PA'S BIRTHDAY





Today was pa's sixty fourth birthday and he was obliged to spend it in hospital,one of the nurses woke him this morning with “Happy Birthday to You” shortly before breakfast,which was nice.

Of course my son went to visit today and took with him a bag full of cards and gifts including some of my treacle oaties , his favourite biscuit.
The news is good and he has now progressed to the stairs tests and we hope very much that he may be allowed home tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

We shall all be glad so have him home,not least my son who is making a round trip of over four hours duration whenever he visits Pa and is getting rather weary ,and I too am tired and the worse for another fall,I am such a klutz!

For now its early nights all round including ,we hope ,the cats whose nocturnal doings have been the source of much disturbance of late. Night night all.



No comments:

Post a Comment