Tuesday 31 December 2013

ON NEW YEARS EVE




I would like to take this opportunity to wish the whole world a Happy New Year.
Of course every year brings good for some and ill for others and no one can tell where the good or bad luck will lite,in spite of this I wish health wealth and happiness to all, friends and foe alike.

2004,s opening volley was the death of a close friend whom I had been caring for for months,I had not expected such overwhelming grief which to be truthful remains to this day. 2004 also began a decade of declining health and increased infirmity for myself and for Pa, a return of my kidney problems, and many operations.
We have had to fight for our home at a a time when neither of us were in good health, a battle which even though we won (for the moment) eventually caused me to have a breakdown from which I am still in recovery.
With neither Pa or myself able to work financial matters soon became difficult and the recession only served to make matters worse another battle which we fought and won.

A few years ago at my sons urging ,and with his help I purchased a “net book”,which changed everything for me I began my blog and ever since it has recorded good and bad,happy and sad and has been a truthful account of my day to day life and that of my family and friends.

With my son now happily settled into his writing and with sales rising rapidly,I feel that there is one worry less. Pa's knee replacement is a resounding success and with luck my own operation will take place next year.
As I consider all these things in the dying hours of the worst decade of my life I pray for a lightening of the gloom,not just for us but for everyone.

A warm welcome to 2014, may it bring happiness,peace and love, may we be able to contribute to this harmony and be worthy of the love.



No comments:

Post a Comment