Monday 21 November 2011

GLAD TO BE HOME


It is such a relief to be at home in my own bed and best of all in much less pain. I am being looked after nicely and hope to be pottering about very soon. My little cat was glad to see me and we had a cuddly reunion last night.
I seem to be very sleepy all the time but they tell me this will pass, I can not wait to get back to my pots and pans and hope to decorate our Christmas tree later this week.

To everyone who sent their good wishes thank you so much for your kindness it is wonderful to have so many people wishing me well and I am sure that I shall be myself again very soon.
Thanks also to my son for keeping the blog going in my absence, he has been wonderful during the pasty few days and Pa too has done all he could to help. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment