Tuesday 22 November 2011

A HOLIDAY IN BED


After a great nights sleep I woke feeling much better and went down stairs for breakfast. My wise son decreed that I must not stay up top long and he was quite right, I am quickly tired and after breakfast I slept again for a couple of hours. My legs are very wobbly at the moment but I am sure that is because I have not eaten for days, now that I am things will improve quickly I hope.

The hospital have rushed through the date fro my MRI scan which will now be on the first of December instead of “some time next year.” This will in turn bring forward the treatment I need and for me this cannot happen soon enough, regular bouts of mind numbing pain and severe infections I can do without!

How do you like my new logo? My son thought it was about time I had a new one,I think it is rather smart.
There is to be a chicken casserole for dinner with lots of lovely winter vegetables and I am looking forward to trying some. My breakfast was two poached eggs on toast which I enjoyed very much and throughout the day cups of steaming hot coffee have arrived regularly at my bedside. I am having a real holiday in my snug bed.

During breakfast I received a beautiful card for my sons friends at work and I should like very much to thank them all for their kindness and for the lovely things they wrote, there were quite a few happy tears, Bless you all.

Throughout the day people have called, texted and telephoned I have been amazed , my son is issuing regular bulletins, I feel like the queen, and also very touched to know I have such kind friends.

I think I need another sleep now, Keep safe and warm everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment