Monday 17 September 2012

BRING BACK THE PILLARY




Writing endless epistles to Complaisant Councillors ,Planning departments who break their own regulations and others..they know who they are is becoming a tiresome and time consuming business. Their replies are , usually deliberately evasive, often missing the point entirely and now vaguely threatening, if only they realised that I am quite prepared to go to court, even prison n to highlight the blatant mismanagement (let us be kind) of community affairs they might be less incline to threaten .


I have come to the conclusion that our ancestors had the right of it,in their day butchers who sold bad meat,fishmongers who sold rotten fish,shop keepers who gave short weigh and in fact all cheats and chisellers were put in the pillory,or the stocks. Then those who had suffered at their hands were permitted to pelt them, with their own rotten produce,or anything else that came to hand.

It seems that the buck stops no where but continues around and around until is disappears altogether. This particular buck has been passed from the lowest grunt at the council office to the Prime minister himself via secretaries and assistants of which in spite of cut backs there seem to be a great multitude, It is now on the return journey having been passed about from pillar to post.

It seems to me that no one in the entire country can stop these rich bastards(excuse my French) from doing exactly as they please,can't or is it perhaps won't.

Of course I am not so naïve as to ever have supposed it to be otherwise,the difference here is that I have proved it to be true.

The pathetic paper trail of excuses from those who are either elected by us, are paid by us ,or both is a real eye opener to be sure.

If any of these misguided slackers should decide to give me any grief they have presented me with enough ammo to sink the lot of them. How I wish that I was young and fit for the fight,but fight I shall and with all the weapons their own stupidity has given me. Blast them all .



No comments:

Post a Comment