Thursday 3 January 2013

GRIZZLY DOINGS IN THE KITCHEN






At least the kitchen was full,my son and another like minded warrior filled the kitchen with scenery,armies and all the paraphernalia of war. Apparently much blood was spilled and a good time had by all. This was rehearsal for Sunday when an even larger force are descending upon our myth ridden kitchen to battle it out against an even deadlier foe. When the battle was at it's hight the cat

Moth sat watching the conflict spellbound only occasionally chasing the odd stray dice across the floor.

Speaking for myself after yesterdays unspeakable awfulness any thing would have been an improvement and today was as pleasant as yesterday was grotty,By the way apologies for yesterdays blog,I hate negativity and usually manage to find the funny side of a bad time...yesterday was the exception to the rule.

Unable to access the kitchen today so we had to make do with a pizza of my own creation with a large salad and home made dips. I made he pizza base on Monday and I topped it with ms and sun-dried tomato with a lit and cheese,chunks of our late gammon joint and mushrooms and tomato and a little roasted pepper for good measure. Not my favourite meal but the boys love it and it certainly is quick to do.

Tomorrow I shall be back in the kitchen making sausage rolls and soda farl, a sponge cake and some soup for a tea meal instead of dinner...well it makes a change.



No comments:

Post a Comment