Monday 14 January 2013

THE KNEES NEVER LIE!






Three weeks ago I warned my friends and family nationwide that there would be snow this week. I was sure of this as my kneecaps are a very reliable weather oracle when it comes to forecasting snowfall,they are never wrong. The advent of snow causes the afore mentioned joints to feel as if a bag of frozen peas had been strapped to each one,it is most unpleasant and can continue for weeks.

Of course like most prophets my forecast fell upon deaf ears ,my warnings met with mocking voices, sarcasm and ribaldry. This morning up and down the country my friends and family are eating snow......after all these years you would think they would learn!

If the weather is to be very windy I suffer from neuralgia for days before the event. Damp weather causes my rheumatism to worsen drastically. I am a walking weather vane.

This time I was correct to the very day, even the met office with all their satellites and weather stations have difficulty being so accurate.

So to all those stubborn mickey taking characters who did not leave home this morning properly equipped for bad weather I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment