Wednesday 14 March 2012

AVIES SMALL WORLD PIRATED BY BLOGGER INDEX

Today I discovered that my blog has been pirated by Blogger Index and has been used for the purpose of advertising, to say that I was angry does not come close , I was bloody incandescent. From the very beginning I decided against monetising my blog and am very careful about endorsing any product unless I have personally found it to be excellent, and I must stress that I do not receive any payment for doing so.

Advertising of this sort is against every thing I believe and those who read my blog regularly will know this. To any one, and I am afraid that there have been a few ,who have fallen foul of this plagiarised version I apologise as to read my comments while they are surrounded by advertisements makes me appear a complete hypocrite.
His morning I instructed “Blogger Index” to remove my blog from their site forthwith and I hope this will be done very soon.

I consider these people to be parasites,like ticks on a sheep or fleas on a cat, There actions are despicable and I assume that they do not ask the blog owners permission as they realise that this would almost certainly be denied.

My message to these people is simple, KEEP OUT OF AVIES SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment