Sunday 17 February 2013

A DAY IN BED





After a rotten night filled with loud sneezes and coughing the boys decided that I should stay in bed,and keep warm ,bless them. I must admit that it was a relief not to have to trudge downstairs to prepare breakfast,instead I was treated to a lovely breakfast of tea and hot buttery toast tucked up in my snug bed.

I spent the day dozing,I seem unable to sleep for more than a few minutes at a time, and it was lovely not to have to worry about anything. From time to time my little cat Twiggy came to visit, she worries about me when I am unwell.

I am not sure what is to be done about dinner and frankly I don't have the energy to worry about it.
For now I am going to snuggle down and have another snooze. Bye for now.
The boys arranged to fetch fish and chips for dinner,a great relief to me as I did not feel at all like cooking. I was surprised to discover that I was hungry and I really enjoyed the meal.
I took a shower a little while ago and now I am ready for bed..again, so this time it's goodnight.

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment