Thursday 21 February 2013

IF I RULED THE WORLD







                   A WHIMSY

Try to imagine this being sung by the late Harry Secombe.

IF I ruled the world,
Politicians would be marched out and shot.
And their party wouldn’t matter a jot ,
As they all talk the same load of old Tommy rot.

If I ruled the world,
Back to Scotland I would send every Scot, *
Brown and Cameron, the whole bloody lot,
What’s the difference they've all lost the plot.

My world would be a much fairer place,
Bankers would have their assets docked!
My world would would see the whole lot disgraced,
And then for years in prison locked.

If I ruled the world,
Horse meat pedlars would be shamed publicly,
Eating value mince on Prime time TV
Every night so the whole world could see.

Not a contents description would lie,
There’d be real beef in everyone’s pie
If the day ever dawned
When I ruled the world.

* only those of a political persuasion,of which there seem to be a great multitude!



No comments:

Post a Comment