Tuesday 14 May 2013

INTERNET TROLLS







Last night while listening with enjoyment some music on line I scrolled through the comments and discovered some truly nasty little ticks had written a barrage of mindless filth,seemingly for no reason what so ever. I have come across this sort of thing before and although I assure you I can f and blind with the best of them when the occasion demands, I find the mindless use of this kind of language irritating.

Some of this stuff is a kind of bullying ,which I detest and so I wage war upon the cretinous creatures,and I have to report that they do not like a return of their own poison!

My method of dealing with these maggots is to pour ridicule and scorn upon the perpetrator so that he directs his venom at me. Then with the help of a few friends shoot them down in flames, verbally of course,until they are glad to retire from the field.

It seems a shame that some sites have to be closed down because they are the victim of this type of internet bullying,don't let them get away with it...give 'em some back.

No comments:

Post a Comment