Monday 27 May 2013

LOVELY WHILE IT LASTED.

After tenderly enquiring as to my health,and having ascertained that I was feeling a little better the men of the house returned to their normal charmless selves.
What follows is the letting off of steam, in verse,which although it may be execrable is better than doing time for G.B.H,my only other alternative

Anyone who has not seen the film "Kiss Me Kate" will wonder what the hell I'm waffling on about.



I hate men! I can't abide them even now and then.
While they sit on their backside ,you can work until you,re weary
They'll sit and watch you do it ,then say “What's the matter deary.”
And then reward your industry by saying “You look leary!
Oh I hate men!

I hate men, They should be kept like piggies in a pen.
They fill the house with rubbish,known euphoniously as a Hobby.
You dare suggest they tidy up ,and they get mighty gobby.
Implying you're a house proud cow, who's fast becoming snobby.
Oh I hate men!

I hate men! Spoiled little boys, who never learn but then.
They've all been spoiled by mothers ,who are just as daft as I am.
Son,s husbands fathers all the same from Africa to Siam.
I think I'll get a sex change then they'll be the same as I am.

OH I HATE MEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment