Wednesday 29 May 2013

YOU TUBE BULLIES






I am still new to the computer stuff and you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks,well, at last I am beginning to get to grips with videos,editing and You Tube. I love You Tube, I can wander about for hours listening to favourite music,I can watch old movies,ancient T.V programmes from my childhood,it's wonderful.

There are people who love cats as much as I do and what I really love is the amount of raw talent and boundless creativity. For me it has been like finding a treasure house, but recently I discovered that there is a more unpleasant,not to say sinister side to this pleasant occupation.

I have come across sites which appear to have been targeted by what I can only describe as foul mouthed bullying thugs. These mindless morons leave appallingly filthy comments, often just a stream of the worst kind of language on sites such as videos of children or by children, sites containing music, often original works but also on popular sites. This leads to sites being closed, often people comment that they will no longer visit the site due to the abusive remarks.

Now I would be the first to admit that at times my own language can be a trifle ripe,as I suppose we all can,but the internet,particularly such sites as children visit are not the place for this kind of abuse.
It is not as if those responsible are making a point,no, they are just reeling off a mindless list of F... and C... words with either no other content or to abuse the site and those who use it.

I became so angry at one of these morons who had totally wrecked a brilliant music site which the owner must have spent hours on that I set about the nasty little “oik” in no uncertain terms.

Of course he replied,and I gave him another dose,he dose not enjoy being made to seem foolish,childish and idiotic. I have always had a nice line in invective,the poor little devil does not stand a chance.
It is all too easy to let these nasty types spoil the hard work of better people than themselves,having no creativity of their own they must spoil the work of others and it is a shame to let them.

If you find one of these please either ignore him or her,or better still cut the perpetrator down to size in the same public place that he has attempted to spoil. These people have followers whom they are trying to impress, a fast,neat put down is the best way of deterring them.

Today one of these pests accused me of trawling the net looking for weak people to be nasty to,coming form him that's rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment