Thursday 27 June 2013

THE LAUNCH OF THE BATTLECRUISER ALAMO

                                         



Well ahead of schedule and rather quietly my sons latest book was published yesterday evening,rather faster that any one expected so no champagne and no fireworks.
This is my sons first published work since becoming a full time writer and so far the auspices are good sales in the U.S.A are romping ahead of English sales by more than 4-1.

By the time we went to bed last nigh,rather later than usual it was obvious that the book selling well and so there was no fidgeting about watching the sales figures...thank the Gods.

Morning brought more good news as the sales figures during the night were more than healthy and by dinner tonight my son was happy to announce that sales had been higher than he had hoped Dinner was a very merry meal,as we toasted our son in elderflower cordial and ate our fried chicken,specially made as a treat for the author.

My son's next book is already with the beta readers and the verdict so far is favourable. These books are part of a series which will run to thirty six volumes. The book is called 'Battlecruiser Alamo: Price of Admiralty'.

I cannot say how happy I am for my son's sake ,he has worked so very hard for so long and to see him this happy is wonderful for Pa and I.
He is,he says ,taking the next few days off,I shall believe it when it happens, workaholic that he is I doubt he will last the day.

Now I haver finished bragging about my clever wonderful son shall break my rule of no advertising and tell you where and how the book can be obtained.




Now I intend to have a hot shower and go to bed with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment