Saturday 27 October 2012

DISORDERLY CONDUCT





Having two cats at daggers' drawn with each other can be rather difficult, to say the least! An airlock system, whereby at least two doors are between the cats at all times, has had to be instituted. Even then, the howling of the 'intruder' is enough to send our 'cat in residence' into paroxysms of rage. If looks could kill, we should all be laid out upon the carpet end to end. She does rather resemble the Medusa, and is very, very scary.

can quite appreciate why the new cat turns tail and runs for it, I feel like doing exactly the same thing myself – but I stand my ground as the alpha female, and bribe Twiggy with endless treats – which does seem to work.

Moth has visited us twice today, and on both occasions been very well fed, but seems content for the moment to live in the shed. I presume that a cold shed is better than a hot reception from Twiggy! Of course, all the extra messing around means that everything runs late, including my blog, which is why this one will be short and sweet. As long as the cats' conduct continues in this fashion, I'm afraid we will all be disorderly until further notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment