Thursday 11 October 2012

WHAERE DID THE DAY GO?





Today I kept my appointment with the dentist.....actually all went reasonably well and after 20 minutes of extreme discomfort I found myself ,to my relief back on the street and heading for home.


The good news is that I did not have tom pay any more as the payment is a one off thing, for which relief much thanks.

The morning had already disappeared in a muddle of visitors, breakfasts and long....long.... telephone calls from all and sundry who ,in the space of a couple of hours realised that they had not heard from me in weeks and rang to see how I was. As far as I was concerned they could have left it a lot longer for my comfort! Late I rushed off to the dentist and rushed home again as I had left Pa tottering about the garden attempting to feed the birds,thankfully all was well on my return.







I spent the remainder of the day playing catch up and as a consequence I had not time to write the intended blog.

I thought instead I would regale you with a few pictures of my adorable Twiggy,who is, I am told,what is known as a calico cat,whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment