Thursday 18 October 2012

TWIGGY AND SPATS





A very hansom Tom cat had been visiting My Lady Twiggy these past few days,he is huge and his black fur is very long except for the white tip to his tail,the white muzzle and four perfectly matched white feet, so of course we have Called him Spats.


How I should love to make this gorgeous creature welcome,madam has other ideas. Whenever he appears(and I give him top marks for perseverance) she goes off like a firework,all claws and teeth,hiss fizz and spit, and poor old Spats sails over the wall or through the gate with the dainty claws of our ladylike puss planted firmly in his rump.

Twiggy now spends hours picketing the front gate, when she is not picketing the orchard wall and her temper is ,shall we say uncertain. I tried to stroke her this morning and was clawed for my pains,the next moment she was begging for a cuddle but before I could pick her up she had changed her mind.....I have the marks to prove it!

Having been out for most of the day I have not seen as much of the pantomime as usual but I do know that she kept Pa every bit as entertained today as I was yesterday with her strange antics.

She now has three suitors, all hansom and all out of luck for she has not looked at another cat since the day Tom left. Well he was spectacularly beautiful,super intelligent and sweet natured into the bargain. Please come home Tom,we all miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment