Saturday 13 October 2012

HOME AGAIN



My son arrived home this afternoon and brought the sunshine with him, he lights up the whole house with his presence and his sense of fun. He looked wonderful as he walked up the garden path in his reefer jacket, the new one I bought last spring, he looked a little less tired and was full of travellers tales. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have missed him and I would rather he did not know.


I spent the entire morning preparing for his homecoming and of course I cooked his favourite pasta meal to welcome him home.

He brought with him two rocks from Peveril Castle and the most beautiful onyx candle holder I have ever seen, which now has pride of place on my desk.

I am so very happy to have him home again, so for today I shall say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment