Wednesday 6 March 2013

LOVELY,LOVELY LIFE


                                            LOVELY LOVELY LIFE


Whenever life throws a wobbly in my direction and whenever I begin to despair fate always seems to throws a lifebuoy to save me ,it happens every time.
Often,it is just a small thing which,although it lifts the gloom for just a few seconds shows me that there is light at the tunnels end. Enough to return me to thankfulness for all that is still good in my small world. Today it was a haze of damson blossom against the dark background of evergreens. Sprays of tiny white buds shyly opening to show the delicate stamens filled with rich pollen.

A light breeze stirred the branches and I swear the tree looked as if it was dancing,swirling its dainty white skirts like a ballerina,showering the ground with snowy petals and filling my heart with joy.
My childhood home had a grove of damson trees ,beautiful in early spring and filled in autumn with delicious fruits,my mothers damson crumble is the best in the world. I called her today and she sounded cheerful and upbeat. One thing I know now is what ever happens she is and always will be the best mum in the world, and there will always be happiness for me whenever I think of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment