Friday 8 March 2013

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS?






I feel as if I am sitting on a time bomb,there are so,me many things pending the outcome of which could tear my family apart.
Mum still sounds cheerful and my younger brother ,another Richard sounds cheerful when call him. My darling Mum, waiting for more tests,waiting for results,so many people go through this hell every day, Iv,e been there myself and it's no joke. She keeps cheerful for us bless her and how we all love her for it.

Part of me wants the tests over with and another part of me dreads them,whenever I think about it I feel sick.

To take my mind off things today I decided to spring clean the kitchen,and I must say it looks lovely all shiny and with things put away in their proper place. Keeping busy is the best  way I know to dispel gloomy thoughts yet somehow, today, it did not seem to work as well today.

The cat Moth is holding out on us,she has still not given birth and every night she gives every appearance of the early stages of labour,she is a tease, still it can not be long now she is huge. She waddles about the house and from behind appears to have panniers!

I did manage to get some sleep last night for which I am thankful, later I lay comfortably listening to the rain pattering on the window panes,it is a relaxing sound and somehow to me it is reassuring, although I have no idea why?

For the time being things are ticking over and today has been a lovely ordinary day,I ask for no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment