Saturday 9 March 2013

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY






Yesterday afternoon mum slipped off to the hospital for some more tests without letting us know. She is desperate to keep us from worrying about her. However my spies are everywhere and I did discover that the results of these tests will be sent to her G.P.
I spoke to her today and I must say that she sounds fine,it's just being so far away that makes if so unbearable, but it cannot be helped.

Tomorrow is Mothering Sunday and I made sure ages ago that mum would have her card and gifts in good time. My son is doing the cooking tomorrow and I shall have a lazy day,and well deserved if I say so myself as I have just finished an enormous pile of ironing...pheeeeeeew!
I began at the start of the Scotland v Wales rugby match and finished about twenty minutes after the match ended. It was an odd sort of a game but at least Wales won.

Snow is forecast for Monday I hear, just between you and me even I am getting a bit bored with the stuff,not to mention the fact that it will flatten my poor crocus flowers.

When the ironing was done I poured myself a large glass of damson gin,lovely stuff, I believe I might just have another even larger on before bed.....well it makes a change from Horlicks.



No comments:

Post a Comment