Thursday 4 July 2013

STRAWBERRIES AND BEAM !





I managed another fall while picking strawberries and am finding typing rather tricky. I really should have known better than to try the task alone and without my mobile so the result is entirl;y my own fault.
I fell face down and in order to push away a very sharp piece of metal fence towards which my neck was heading I was obliged to fall on my hands,this has done nothing for my arthritis and I and rapidly stiffening up.

In fact there is a funny side to the story. As I fell I ripped out the seat of my trousers and so I lay for over half an hour with my backside facing the sun and my front covered in crushed strawberries.
No one heard my cries for help and I cannot but be thankful that this was so,can you imagine the jokes,and suppose my rescuer had about his or her person,a camera I should never have lived it down.


No bones were broken thank the Gods,my trousers are in the recycle bag and the dent in my pride will soon mend. So now I am going for a good long very hot shower, caution be blowed.

My son's latest book is still selling incredibly well so even with splinters in my bum life is sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment