Friday 19 July 2013

THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD





I heard this afternoon that my dear,lovely wonderful mother does not have cancer after all. After all the weeks and months of worry the feeling of relief is overwhelming,especially for her.
She does have a few health problems but none of them are life threatening and the possibility of a small operation in the future is something more easily faced by all than that which we had feared for so long.

I cried with relief when I heard, all the weeks of pent up emotion came out in a rush,we all had a good cry and were all the better for it.

Mum is now looking forward to getting her first computer and I am looking forward to being able to see her when we talk,I cannot begin to tell how happy am ,and how very thankful .I am shaking as I write. Somehow the fine summer weather has seemed at odds with my troubled mind. Almost mocking my fear...now the sun can do as it likes, my mum is well my son is a success and both are deliriously happy,I ask for no more.

Finally before I go to celebrate I must tell you that the cat Moth did not get taken to the vet to be neutered this morning and I did not get scratched to pieces. The reason for this miracle is that in the early hours of the morning she became suspicious at the accidental sight of her carry box and jumped..yes jumped ...from my sons bedroom window into the garden and has refused to return to the house since.

How she managed such a leap without doing herself some hurt is a mystery to me, she is fit and very active,also very suspicious. Another appointment has been made and I must be more circumspect about things next time.

I am so very happy,so very relived, and so very thankful that all is well in my small world again.

I wish that everyone could be as happy as I am tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment