Sunday 21 July 2013

ZOMBIES R US !






Throughout last night and well into the early hours of this morning the antics of the cat Moth made sleep impossible .She howled,she growled, she stamped about, ran up and down the stairs,fell out with Twiggy and no one could tell why.

She is healthy,well fed, spoiled rotten and has her own way in all things,as a rule she is reasonably well behaved for her age but last night....................................!

When she was in she wanted to be pout,when she was out she wanted to be in,it was a truly dreadful night and a one point I fell asleep standing up and fell over. Then I fell asleep sitting on my bed,fell off the bed and really hurt my knee.

The result of all these merry junketing s was three zombie like creatures stumbling about the house and two disgruntled moggies,none of us were fit to be seen. We staggered downstairs for a breakfast of pancakes which I made while on automatic pilot,remarkably the pancakes were edible,in spite of the fact that for half the time the gas was switched off,every time the auto pilot kicked in,to be precise!

All the days plans were shelved at and emergency meeting during breakfast, when we decided that it would be safer if mowers,strimmers and electric drills were not used by the zombies (ourselves).

|Throughout the day the cats remained pestiferous,but in spite of this we managed to have a rather nice day so tired that we were relaxed to the point of unconsciousness, even now I am having trouble focusing my eyes, all I can say is thank The Gods for the back key!

Steps,recommended at this morn9ongs emergency meeting of the family cabinet, will be put in to operation tonight. It is to be a fine night,but just in case I have opened up Th small tool shed and paced inside a cardboard box,I have also left a waterproof cat house out in the garden so that if they must howl they can do it at a distance.


I just hope it works, another night with put sleep could be disastrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment