Saturday 26 May 2012

GOLDEN OLDIES


Another year has roiled away and here it is again The Euro vision Song Contest, annual farce!
Once again I am watching in the company of my son who is an addict,in every other respect he
is a normal sane individual...well we all have our little foibles!

Englebert Humpadink versus a gaggle of Russian babushkas ,bring back Lordi I say! Spain has told it's contestant to be sure and loose as they cannot afford to host the show next year if they win. Ireland is so afraid of winning again that they are sending the truly appalling Jedwood again ,we are living in strange times indeed.

Strangest of all is the fact that for once the competing countries will be giving the highest scores to their enemies quite a switch when you remember the normal format.

Englebert was reasonable although a trifle flat at times, I have heard worse and judging by the Fascist Republic of Hungary’s entry I shall again. Threatened with the longest show ever I wish that I had planned an escape but too late,I am doomed.


Albania...........................OH My God!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment