Saturday 28 January 2012

THE DAY WIL;L COME




I discovered to my amazement quite recently that the freedom to express my opinion is conditional in some quarters in that I am not allowed to criticise a certain group of people without fear or favour. This in spite of the fact that I ALWAYS publish the truth and in spite of the fact that this bunch deserve a well aimed kick up the backside from time to time.

Now I must tell you that I have no fear of becoming involved in a legal wrangle over my jottings,quite the reverse, I, unlike my target have taken steps to cover my backside. I am breaching no laws which is more than they can boast and other than that they cannot harm me personally............unless they hire a hit man!

I am unable to tell you how they have, for the present succeeded in drawing my claws, a fact which aggravates me exceedingly as they devolve daily deeper in to the suicidal abyss, nice bit of alliteration there. Suffice it to say that they have chosen the sneakiest and most despicable way of preventing themselves from hearing the truth about themselves, which is I assume what has scared the britches off them.

Their chosen method is more worthy of the KGB that any decent British organisation and is the pathetic reaction of a pathetic bunch of truth shy noodle headed …..............ostriches !

Hiding from the truth will not make the truth disappear, and silencing my voice will not hide what everyone but these misfits already knows...that for them and their little empire the writing(not necessarily mine) is on the wall. If they continue down their current road at their present speed they are doomed . If they fail to make the fundamental changes necessary they are pulling the chain on their own futures and the futures of many others.

Having written this I am sure that more than one group of people will recognise themselves in the dismal portrait I have painted and if it jolts them out of complacency some good will have come of all this nonsense. I just hope that they do not make the same mistake as Dorian Grey and think that hiding the painting in the attic will prevent the inevitable denouement.

The restraint under which I now operate will not last for ever and when that day comes I shall not scruple to blow the lid off the who;e wretched business and in all the right quarters.

They will discover as others before them that this little old lady does not care to be threatened, and particularly in the cowardly way they chose to do it. I have been shooting this sort of game for many years and with much success.

I wonder if they realise that should they carry out their threat they will effectively release me from literary bondage ,probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment