Tuesday 12 July 2011

SNAKES IN THE GRASS


This has been a dreadful day which has seen me worried, angry and very sad by turns and it has left me in murderous rage. My son arrived home today more distressed and unhappy than I have seen him since Primary School and a thousand plagues upon the spineless reptiles who are largely to blame for his misery.
His description of what happened yesterday sounded like the scene on the deck of the “Titanic” when all the life boats were gone, People jumping overboard, people without hope, it sounded ghastly. The difference being that this ship did not hit an ice berg,no it was scuppered by its officers who then basely buggered off in the only lifeboat. We talked for hours before I managed at last to dose him with a sleeping pill and get him off to bed and I freely admit that I am worried. In his present mood there is no knowing what he wile do but this much I know, he is at the end of his rope and when his sadness turns to anger,which it surely will those who have provoked him will wish themselves a mile hence.

It did not help that yesterday the efforts he had made to make the redundancy procedure fair was hurled in his face by the person who should be dealing with the matter in the first place.
What will happen now is any ones guess but I happen to know that my son has written one of his “letters” to one of the managers about the current debacle and the unnecessary panic that their methods have produced. They are like a bunch of panto mime villains and deserve to be hissed at every time they show their cowardly faces!

Why things have been handled so badly is what I would like to know, the ratio of managers to staff is more than sufficient for one of these exhaled persons to have at least fronted up to wield the bloody axe instead of farming out the dreadful task to people like my son. The managements attitude is at best arrogant and uncaring at its worst it shows dismal cowardice and an inability to clean up their own mess. They are in short despicable, worthless and as they are not doing their jobs , redundant.........just a minute, I think I may have the answer to the problem, and a much fairer one after all who will miss them? How much do the actually do? And how much of that do they actually get right? Answers on a post card to........

For what it is worth I am desperately sorry for all who are caught up in this mess, I know only too well what it feels like to be where you are but this I will say, The darkest hour really is just before the dawn, good luck to you all and God bless Mama Cass.

No comments:

Post a Comment