Thursday 27 October 2011

FRIDAY ON A THURSDAY


Today has been taken up with all the chores normally done on a Friday and so it has been fraught with all the usual Friday problems and yet in a way it has been fun

My son and I set too with a will, unfortunately Pa was not at his best today and this did cause more that a few difficulties but we got through it all and now the work is done. We had lots of group hugs and cups of coffee to get us through and the prospect of a wonderful evening meal to cheer us on pour way.

Now we are all very tired but a t least tomorrow I can go off to hospital with a clear conscience knowing that all the housework is done. Then of course there is the meeting of the conservation group in the early afternoon at our local pub and this time my son is attending much to the delight of the rest of the group, we need all the help we can get..

I do hope all goes well at hospital tomorrow, I have had quite a lot of pain this week and t=it has been hard to concentrate on anything between the pain and the pain killers which make me whoosy.

I hope to have more interesting news tomorrow and on Saturday if all goes well there will be a new cookie recipe to post. Until tomorrow then, good night and blessings lite upon you all.

Oh there is one interesting thing. The cat Twiggy has passed all her exams and is now a fully fledged witches cat, just in time for our special night and she has been invested with the sigil befitting her new status. I am very very proud of her .

No comments:

Post a Comment